Homeowner Shoots Robbers, Kills 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SWEET! This is near my neighborhood, so I'm glad. That's one BG gone for good and another that will probably think twice before doing it again.

My neighbor said that there had been some other break-ins lately so that's why she was ready.

I'm thinking he might not get a chance to do it again.

Won't he be charged with Murder 1 since his accomplice is permanently horizontal?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry someone was killed and another was wounded, but people shouldn't break into other people's homes...who knows why BG's do the things they do..at their own risk. I'm just glad the lady and her kids are okay. This could have turned out much worse. In a way, this shows bith the good and bad parts of our society. They were the bad side, her freedom to own a firearm and use it in self defense is the good. We DO live in a good country.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the wounded one is a young thug, we'll get to see his mamma on t.v. telling us all what a good boy he is. I love those moments. That's usually how I know the police have the right person, as soon as mamma says "He's a good boy" into a television camera.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just saw it on Fox 25 news, houses have been broken into many times in that area. A neighbor that was interviewed, said, "I believe she had every right to do what she did, we have the make my day law, and she made his day".

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends ... if he is close to 18 and/or a habitual offender, the DA will attempt to try him as an adult.

thats true. I dont know exactly how old he is, the news just said he was a teenager, and I don't know about any prior criminal activity, and I really hope he is charged with murder, but I am just being realistic in saying he might be charged with burglary, but in time we will see what happens

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats true. I dont know exactly how old he is, the news just said he was a teenager, and I don't know about any prior criminal activity, and I really hope he is charged with murder, but I am just being realistic in saying he might be charged with burglary, but in time we will see what happens

Agreed. I pretty much think that whatever he gets it won't be what he truly deserves.

There has been way too much of this kind of stuff going on lately. One of our neighbors' sons and his fiance were jumped at an apartment complex not far from here recently. In broad daylight, no less. He is okay but it could have been a lot worse.

The neighbors and I have taken to spending a LOT of time in our front yards just watching cars drive by and people who don't live on this street walk by. The three of us who have GSDs make sure our dogs are VERY visible ... :P

I never thought I would see the day but I kinda miss GC's marked unit ... :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom