Homeowner Shoots Robbers, Kills 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. I pretty much think that whatever he gets it won't be what he truly deserves.

There has been way too much of this kind of stuff going on lately. One of our neighbors' sons and his fiance were jumped at an apartment complex not far from here recently. In broad daylight, no less. He is okay but it could have been a lot worse.

The neighbors and I have taken to spending a LOT of time in our front yards just watching cars drive by and people who don't live on this street walk by. The three of us who have GSDs make sure our dogs are VERY visible ... :P

I never thought I would see the day but I kinda miss GC's marked unit ... :hey3:

GC have a secret tattoo?

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC have a secret tattoo?

Reminds me of a joke:
Young man infatuated with his girlfriend Wendy, so he gets her name tattoo'ed on his 'unit'. Unfortunately due to "shrinkage", only WY is usually visible. Of course she dumps him for being too possessive (creepy).
Months later he is still trying to recover from the break-up, and is vacationing in Jamaica. While in the restroom letting out some Red Stripe, he happens to notice the very large Jamaican at the next urinal has a similiar WY tattoo visible. After apologies ("no homo") the young man reveals his own tat, and asks the Jamaican if he too was paying homage to a girlfriend named Wendy. Unsure how to respond to such a private inquiry, the Jamaican simply replies "no mon". Consumed by curiosity, the young man inquires as to what the rest of the tattoo might reveal. Finally the Jamaican lets him in on the secret:

"Welcome to Jamaica mon, have a nice day!"

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC have a secret tattoo?

Reminds me of a joke:
Young man infatuated with his girlfriend Wendy, so he gets her name tattoo'ed on his 'unit'. Unfortunately due to "shrinkage", only WY is usually visible. Of course she dumps him for being too possessive (creepy).
Months later he is still trying to recover from the break-up, and is vacationing in Jamaica. While in the restroom letting out some Red Stripe, he happens to notice the very large Jamaican at the next urinal has a similiar WY tattoo visible. After apologies ("no homo") the young man reveals his own tat, and asks the Jamaican if he too was paying homage to a girlfriend named Wendy. Unsure how to respond to such a private inquiry, the Jamaican simply replies "no mon". Consumed by curiosity, the young man inquires as to what the rest of the tattoo might reveal. Finally the Jamaican lets him in on the secret:

"Welcome to Jamaica mon, have a nice day!"

[Broken External Image]

Darn good shooting one in the ground and the other rendered ineffective.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Darn good shooting one in the ground and the other rendered ineffective.

Sorry, my memory is sporadic at best, if I don't spit the thought out when it occurs, it may be lost forever (not that anyone would miss it).

My apologies to the OP and to you Mr. Python, I though the original plot had run it's course and a joke wouldn't be unwelcome.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The worst part about this is the family has been highly encouraged by the police to move, and send friends to get the furniture for fear of retaliation from gangs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom