Homeowner Shoots Robbers, Kills 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The worst part about this is the family has been highly encouraged by the police to move, and send friends to get the furniture for fear of retaliation from gangs.

Ya I heard the were already moving last night. They should make the guy that lived go clean up the mess after he gets out of hospital.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, even though she successfully defended her home, the bad guys still win. That just sucks on every level.

Yup, now that poor woman has to live with that for the rest of her life, has to move, afraid of retaliation, plus I wouldn't want to live there where that dude bled out anyway. Just sad all around. I wouldn't be going anywhere, bring it!!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, now that poor woman has to live with that for the res of her life, has to move, afraid of retaliation, plus I wouldn't want to live there where that dude bled out anyway. Just sad all around. I wouldn't be going anywhere, bring it!!

Before she shot him she should have asked if he was a gang banger or not.:fullauto:

Reaction score
The worst part about this is the family has been highly encouraged by the police to move, and send friends to get the furniture for fear of retaliation from gangs.

An excuse to patrol with the AK & AR - interesting. Course, I ain't never been accused of being normal - I'm sure any normal person wouldn't relish this - poor woman.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, now that poor woman has to live with that for the rest of her life, has to move, afraid of retaliation, plus I wouldn't want to live there where that dude bled out anyway. Just sad all around. I wouldn't be going anywhere, bring it!!

I'm kinda twisted, but I'd cut up the patch of carpet and hang it outside as a warning to others.

Gunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to be sitting on her neighbor's front porch across the street with my M1 Garand loaded with armor piercing rounds just in case there was any drive by retaliation, I suspect they wouldn't drive by but once. Maybe even have a friend 4 or 5 houses down, just in case I missed any of them.

Gunny

Latest posts

Top Bottom