Homeowner Shoots Robbers, Kills 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was a BG these days I would be reading more of these stories and thinking hard before I did a home invasion or robbed someone- good innocent law abiding citizens are fighting back and killing and maiming BGs in higher numbers than I ever remember. The Tulsa convenience store clerk who shot the 2 kids; the homeowner in Tulsa a few weeks ago who said he wasnt going down without a fight and wrestled with the 3 BGs who busted in his front door and ended up shooting off one of the BGs fingers WITH THE BGs OWN GUN as his buddies ran for their lives. He's my new hero. I'm right there with him. I figure something good isnt going to come out of someone being in my home uninvited anyways so I'm not going down without a fight either,and my family has my back if they can help and if they cant they know to get the **** out as quick as they can and get safe and get help on the way. My family knows what to do if they hear something not right going on out in the rest of house at night while back in their bedrooms (when we're at home theyre all 3 usually always in their own rooms doing their stuff)- whether its me into it with someone or if I'm gone and someone is in or trying to get in. Scatter and get somewhere safe and get on those cellphones asap. The wife has her bedside .38,she knows where my loaded and ready semi auto pistols are, and she has her own loaded and ready 12gg under her side of the bed; my son has his rifles in his closet; and my 18 yr old daughter has a loaded and ready 9mm in her room even though I gaurentee she would be the first one out her window and hiding in the bushes outside her window and on the phone (shes always on that phone). So,we think we're ready, but you never know. (And dont worry,everything goes right into the safe when we're all gone...).

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand you guys, someone's son was killed?!?!.........

:giveup:

I undertsnad that it is always sad when someone is injured or killed but you have to think of it this way: Those 2 were grown men who knew full well what they were getting into. You can't go into someone elses' house like that and think that there's no chance of something bad happening. You feel sad for their BG's family members, not the BG. He knew there was a chance of that and he did it anyways. I doubt this was some dumb kid (If I'm wrong on that, correct me.).

Don't forget, the lives and futures of that woman's 2 small children are way more important than a couple of futureless crooks. She did right, in my opinion, and I feel no sympathy for either of the 2 BGs. It's not good that he died but then it would have been worse, the other way.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the 2nd badguy,
I feel sorry that he didn't get dead too.
Seriously. If the mother of these boys gave a damn, these boys would have grown up with a better moral value system rather than busting down doors to rape and pillage.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand you guys, someone's son was killed?!?!.........

That is quite correct. If it had been one of mine, I would now be searching my soul to figure out why he was where he was. If there is more to the story, as there may be, then current perceptions may change. Several posts here have left room for that.

Otherwise, I don't believe you when you say what I marked in red above. You may not agree with the glee, but I think you must understand it. CB

leftfield

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are dumb enough to play with matches and gasoline, expect to be burned. If you are dumb enough to break and enter in a state with gun laws like ours, expect to be shot.

I am glad we have these laws and this quote made my day .

"Officers said that according to law, the woman had every right to defend herself and most likely will not face any charges."

Latest posts

Top Bottom