How do I find an ex-LEO Crown Vic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. I may try to talk him out of it. He is trying to find one for 2k, or so. I hate to see him buy a money pit.

You could probably get a better deal for 2K if you're patient. A late 90s Grand Marquis doesn't go for much.

But that said it will be cheap to maintain either way.

T.R.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of them I've ever seen were snatched up by taxi companies and bought up to be painted like a bowling ball, jacked up, wagon wheels with spinners and gold crown air fresheners on the dash.

I wouldn't want one, they are worn out in a way the average car driver has never imagined. I would definitely try to sway him away but if he still wants one tell him they are a fortune to fix back up. I can't understand wanting a car that is permanently impregnated with the smell of cop farts and crackwhore vomit but then he may have not considered that lol. Seriously though, better choices out there.

This!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ron Tate in bartlesville sells them, they are actually good cars. If you want to contact him I have his number. I drove one for three years and its all I had, it was an Ex-OHP car. They are built like a freakin tank. One of the downsides is they suck balls in snowy weather. I only had to replace the common things on mine, alternator, serpentine belt, etc. I only replaced the alternator because it had a bad diode in it and i replaced it in oreilys parking lot in under 30 mins myself. I also had the heater core replaced but thats more of a ford problem than anything. Here she was in her prime

Latest posts

Top Bottom