I am an A-hole so I will say it!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dochawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much money are we going to send to Japan? With all the talk about recession and how much money we are barrowing from china and how bad the ecconomy is, why are all bleeding hearts calling for the government to go save and rebuild japan again
Doc

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think we will have to pay to rebuild Japan; they're plenty capable.

But to answer your question, the most likely reason we would send fiscal aid is because someone decided it would cost less in the long run than watching the world's roughly 3rd largest economy crap it's own pants.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
America has always had a great capacity for compassion when people are in desperate need. It's part of what defines us as a nation. As far as I can tell that willingness to share has never been owned by one political party or another. It seems universal. Maybe you should live someplace else if you're not happy with that generosity.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see both sides. I think part of what makes America great, is that we help those in need. I also get sick of the liberals wanting to send money everywhere, to everyone, but never back it up with where the money is going to come from. It is easy to jump on people for not wanting to send out money when we are broke, but not as easy for someone to explain where they are going to get this money.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
America has always had a great capacity for compassion when people are in desperate need. It's part of what defines us as a nation. As far as I can tell that willingness to share has never been owned by one political party or another. It seems universal. Maybe you should live someplace else if you're not happy with that generosity.

but but but, isn't it better to sit around complaining instead of putting my money where my mouth is and moving??

Latest posts

Top Bottom