I remember the good old days of OSA Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I just have nightmare # 1001 about missing another amongst the millions of laws they are trying to entrap us with or is there really an DL check requirement now in OK for FTF?

Last edited:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't lived down there in a while so I don't look at the classifieds anymore. But I had to see what some of you were talking about so I just went and looked. Yikes! I had no idea that the value of your gun actually goes up the more rounds you pump through it.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I think I know what you're referring to and it may just be a difference in law that I was unaware of. Can you sell ftf to a resident of another state in OK?

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No disrespect, but value is relative to each individuals specifications. Some of us are willing to pay more for a proven doe, rooster, hen or car as just like first model year vehicles risk is far greater for recalls severe reliability quality trending cratering lemon law type stuff, or the like.

Sent by a right hand on a mobile with Tapatalk

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, not knowingly maybe that is reason for DL check. And cretainly not across state lines.

Sent by a right hand on a mobile with Tapatalk
Ok that's what I thought. That exchange in the rules is just an example of a deal. For me in GA I like to check a DL just for peace of mind.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a state law. If you have no reason to believe a person is a felon or otherwise prohibited, then you can sell face to face. If you knowingly sell to someone who lives out of state without using an FFL, that would be against the law.

Latest posts

Top Bottom