I think OSA is busted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually kinda like selling guns on armslist, I never put a price on an item, I just put make offer. I have sold 2 gun to different people for much more than it costs new. I sold a Ruger P95 in 9mm to a guy that offered me $425, new that gun costs $299 at any gun store. I also sold a Walther PPS in .40S&W to a guy that offered $650, he thought he was getting a hell of a deal cause his buddy paid almost $900 at gunworld. I dont know what the Walther cost new since I bought it used
Ok Get a rope we cant be having a trader ! LOL I Kid ..

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or the item is esoteric enough that it might be a while before the "right" buyer comes along. For example, a Swedish M94 without the bayonet lug modification - how many people here would be interested in buying one, let alone know or care what that is?

not many people unless they knew what it was.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not many people unless they knew what it was.

You know, I learn more and more gun stuff for that very reason. I see an ad, and wonder, "What the Hell kind of gun is that???" That gets me to Googling, and the next thing you know thirty minutes have passed and I can add a new gun to the list that I don't have... but now have to have. I'm a junkie. Admitting it would be the first step, if I wanted to quit, which I don't. Quitters are losers. Have you heard about the lonesome loser?

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like some of the armslist people found us!
Now theyre bringing their crazy armslist prices with em..

We need a secret passcode to filter them out!
Haha
i hate the guys that make a deal then change their mind but don't have the balls to contact you and let you know, they just quit responding . shows a lack of character

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i hate the guys that make a deal then change their mind but don't have the balls to contact you and let you know, they just quit responding . shows a lack of character

I've had this happen A LOT lately, on here and other sites. One of my pet peeves. I don't give a crap if you don't want it anymore, just let me know so I'm not wasting my time trying to track you down and I can move on to the next buyer.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes when I see a crazy price on a new, or "low round count" item for say $180, I like to pm a link to the OP with the same thing from a website for $99 w/free shipping. Is that jerky?

The good deals are still here. The're just here whenever I'm broke.

I know that I have posted stuff before that was over retail. Most times because I failed to throughly check out new prices before I posted. But I don't mind to stand to be corrected and i have edited or price dropped to adjust for the market. I don't think it's jerky in most cases. But some guys act like they are holier-than-thou and like you're going to hell when they write notes like that. THAT annoys me, because I believe in getting what I think is a fair price and getting the buyer a fair price. Because when selling on here I don't want to look like a jerk in front of friends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom