Incredibly Short Approval Times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently filed E File Form 4 for Individuals have been getting approved in record times.

No excuse for some who use the 6-8 month wait excuse.

For me, it’s the fact I would have to pay a $200 tax - and have to keep records on whatever NFA items I chose to buy. Also, I can’t simply sell the items in a parking lot if I get tired of them. Then I have to ask permission to transport those items across state lines? Screw that.

But to each his or her own.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me, it’s the fact I would have to pay a $200 tax - and have to keep records on whatever NFA items I chose to buy. Also, I can’t simply sell the items in a parking lot if I get tired of them. Then I have to ask permission to transport those items across state lines? Screw that.

But to each his or her own.
Suppressors and AOWs are exempt from needing permission to transport across state lines.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently filed E File Form 4 for Individuals have been getting approved in record times.

No excuse for some who use the 6-8 month wait excuse.
I already have 3 suppressors, but with some of the approvals taking less than 5 days I thought about rolling the dice, but I don't really need another one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom