Incredibly Short Approval Times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I bought a suppressor at my dealer with Silencer Shop’s “Single Shot Trust”, filled out Silencer Shop’s online form, did the ATF form … Silencer Shop says they don’t have my order… dealer says the do and have assigned a serial number. Dealer has been very helpful and I really like working with them. But I am a bit confused on the process.

Should I be concerned on my order or is this the way it goes? Secondly, when does the “Docusign” document get sent to me? When the dealer gets the information to Silencer Shop or when ATF gives their blessing?

Appreciate any advice!
Did the kiosk Saturday and got the docusign today. It was after Silencer Shop reviewed my info and gave it their blessing.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two in atf jail since October (trust) I’m tempted get a 6mm can but can’t find the one I want in stock at this time. Toying with doing it as individual but I will most likely go with the trust just for sake of passing it down to my son.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waiting for my whisper pickle tracking number like:
exnE91q75fN5e.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom