Local Weather Reports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really hope the forecast are wrong. If they are correct the ice storm will have a major impact.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spitting flurries in Bixby. MK you should actually read the weather hourly forecast, not just assume you're going to have 6 inches of snow and ice the moment you wake up in the morning. The heavier band of precipitation isn't supposed to hit the Tulsa area until this afternoon.
yesterday afternoon and evening the hourly forecast on KOTV's app said ice/sleet starting at 4 am. and then this morning KRMG and Fox 23 saying "looks like the ice is taking longer to get here than we expected"
I contribute the delay to me standing my wiper blades up, LOL

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yesterday afternoon and evening the hourly forecast on KOTV's app said ice/sleet starting at 4 am. and then this morning KRMG and Fox 23 saying "looks like the ice is taking longer to get here than we expected"
I contribute the delay to me standing my wiper blades up, LOL
Well I'm with you on that one. I definitely did NOT do that, and I'm glad the ice missed us thus far. I hate ice, but I love the snow. Hopefully that starts this evening.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
78 degree with a few scattered small clouds no measurable wind in Uraguay.

J/K it's 23 degrees overcast with a light breeze here in metro Pink.

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
its now 1145am, and absolutely nothing has fallen in Guthrie. Ive noticed the trend over the last few years has been that the storms mostly miss us and go ESE of us. Ive looked at 4 different weather forecasts and they each tell a different story except for the cold temps

Latest posts

Top Bottom