Look What I Found Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pfffffft..................... amateurs

www.vintagedeanguitars.com_images_PMAG2.jpg

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're either going to be worth $200 a piece or $15 again! Only time will tell but it might be a good time to cash in a little of your stocks!

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They're either going to be worth $200 a piece or $15 again! Only time will tell but it might be a good time to cash in a little of your stocks!

a. $200 ea. if banned AND grandfathered
b. $15 ea. if not banned

or

c. $??? if banned AND sale outlawed therefore making the PMAG black market go crazy.

If I have to guess, I'm thinking it will be option a.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's hope its option B.

I wish I hadn't sold that crapload of AK mags I bought in 07 from sportsmansguide! I had a few dozen that i sold for $5 a mag, which was at a loss to a member on here.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Let's hope its option B.

I wish I hadn't sold that crapload of AK mags I bought in 07 from sportsmansguide! I had a few dozen that i sold for $5 a mag, which was at a loss to a member on here.

You know, as much as people ***** and moan about Cheaper Than Dirt, when the madness hit and I was trying to order magazines from all over the country, the only place that actually came through was CTD with Tapco AK 30-rounders at $9 each. Had a box full of them in 2 days(and no, not flipping them).

Latest posts

Top Bottom