MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the charges haven't been reduced and will not be until ALL product is delivered. the way the statue reads that even if he repaid all of us he could still be charged.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish i had some better info to tell you guys how to get your stuff i just called him and left a message and he called me back told me where to meet him the next day i showed up and he gave me my stuff. Took about 10 minutes total and he was as nice as could be seemed like the original Les i met to me.

I know it may sound crazy but it actually is kinda shocking to me that he hasn't gotten the rest of you guys your stuff. It seemed like he was on a mission to get peoples stuff to him.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish i had some better info to tell you guys how to get your stuff i just called him and left a message and he called me back told me where to meet him the next day i showed up and he gave me my stuff. Took about 10 minutes total and he was as nice as could be seemed like the original Les i met to me.

I know it may sound crazy but it actually is kinda shocking to me that he hasn't gotten the rest of you guys your stuff. It seemed like he was on a mission to get peoples stuff to him.

If so why did you have to call him?

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called Les and left a message. He called me back 2 days later. Seems like he hasn't been on OSA and was very nonchalant about the whole deal. Kinda like, "I've had the parts since November, how come nobody calls me." I offered to give out his number here and he agreed. Was kinda weird. He didn't even apologize for the long delay and all the drama. The parts look great. Nice finish, no machining marks. Give him a call. He said he has the parts for everybody. He also said that a lot of his posts on OSA have been deleted so he wasn't sure who bought what.
Call Les.

255-0360

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called Les and left a message. He called me back 2 days later. I met him at the firestation on NW16th and Penn. He had the Mega upper and lower and the deal was done. Seems like he hasn't been on OSA and was very nonchalant about the whole deal. Kinda like, "I've had the parts since November, how come nobody calls me." I offered to give out his number here and he agreed. Was kinda weird. He didn't even apologize for the long delay and all the drama. The parts look great. Nice finish, no machining marks. Give him a call. He said he has the parts for everybody. He also said that a lot of his posts on OSA have been deleted so he wasn't sure who bought what.
Call Les.

255-0360

IMO if he gave a damn he would be in this thread posting this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom