MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbajuju

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize for the post I had in here. I jumped a few too many conclusions. Again I don't have a dog in this fight, but certainly respect Mega for stepping up to help clear things up so this board can resolve this and move on. It would be a shame if the practice of banding together to get better pricing ends because of one person who abused the trust of forum members.

Huh? tulsanewb my post was not connected to you at all.

I'm saying that it looks to me that someone has created a fake account called MEGA MACHINE SHOP here on OSA just to have some fun and stir up some more trouble.
Who is this employees name from Mega that is posting? Why is their location tUMWATER? (caps). Just read the posts, they are meant to stir it up. I can't see a company who has received no funds for a group buy starting an account on a forum to let members know they have received no money over and over again. I also think the photo of the lower is a stock photo some hoaxer found and posted up.
Maybe I'm wrong but it just looks too fishy. Why would a legit company not bother to use spell check on their posts? The content of the post is not professional as well. It is someone pulling our leg.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh? tulsanewb my post was not connected to you at all.

I'm saying that it looks to me that someone has created a fake account called MEGA MACHINE SHOP here on OSA just to have some fun and stir up some more trouble.
Who is this employees name from Mega that is posting? Why is their location tUMWATER? (caps). Just read the posts, they are meant to stir it up. I can't see a company who has received no funds for a group buy starting an account on a forum to let members know they have received no money over and over again. I also think the photo of the lower is a stock photo some hoaxer found and posted up.
Maybe I'm wrong but it just looks too fishy. Why would a legit company not bother to use spell check on their posts? The content of the post is not professional as well. It is someone pulling our leg.

Mega Machine is in Tumwater, Washington. You ever try to PM the account first before you claim BS publically and confuse the situation more?

No one is pulling OSA's leg from Mega, or impersonating Mega. The only liar in this situation has already been identified, and Mega is simply trying to clean up what they can. Mighty big of them, considering they are not at fault. Please do not place unfounded accusations on anyone, much less someone stepping up to do right.

You are a little too skeptical and maybe even rude to boot. Unfortunately, this is a situation where people weren't skeptical enough, so it plays.

Bubbajuju

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mega Machine is in Tumwater, Washington. You ever try to PM the account first before you claim BS publically and confuse the situation more?

No one is pulling OSA's leg from Mega, or impersonating Mega. The only liar in this situation has already been identified, and Mega is simply trying to clean up what they can. Mighty big of them, considering they are not at fault. Please do not place unfounded accusations on anyone, much less someone stepping up to do right.

You are a little too skeptical and maybe even rude to boot. Unfortunately, this is a situation where people weren't skeptical enough, so it plays.

Right, right I'm aware Mega is located in tUMWATER, WA. No I don't see what the point would be in PM'ing an account I believe is an imposter.
If I am wrong I will apologize to Mega...
Mods can you tell us if the IP address for Mega's new account hails from the state of Washington?
Yukon, what was the response to the P.M. you sent them?
I'm not trying to be rude or cloud the situation. Something just seems wrong with the Mega posts.
We will see. Perhaps I am way wrong.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right, right I'm aware Mega is located in tUMWATER, WA. No I don't see what the point would be in PM'ing an account I believe is an imposter.
If I am wrong I will apologize to Mega...
Mods can you tell us if the IP address for Mega's new account hails from the state of Washington?
Yukon, what was the response to the P.M. you sent them?
I'm not trying to be rude or cloud the situation. Something just seems wrong with the Mega posts.
We will see. Perhaps I am way wrong.
trust me you ARE wrong, mega has had so many members calling them about this that they probably decided to post thier side to help clear the air.

truckmann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I don't see what the point would be in PM'ing an account I believe is an imposter.
Maybe you should have at least tried the PM route first to get some information that you deem will prove they are who they say instead of publicly slandering someone whom you do not know and may be completely wrong about. You don't have to believe they are real if you don't want, but your disrespectful statements are not necessary and are not doing anyone or this thread any good.

Bubbajuju

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you should have at least tried the PM route first to get some information that you deem will prove they are who they say instead of publicly slandering someone whom you do not know and may be completely wrong about. You don't have to believe they are real if you don't want, but your disrespectful statements are not necessary and are not doing anyone or this thread any good.

My Heavens I AM NOT SLANDERING MEGA!!! I was just calling it like I see it. It looked to me like we were being had. I can't believe Les who has page after page of perfect feedback would send in massive artwork that advertises Flashover Tactical Firearms on our lowers.

I just noticed I had a PM and guess who it was from? Thats right it was from MEGA MACHINE SHOP and it seems legit and comes with a real contact name and a real email address and a real phone number and says to call if I have any questions so it looks like I put my foot in my mouth and Dear Mega Machine Shop I apologize for my rude posting and for jumping to conclusions about a prankster impersonating you.
Thank you Mega for your PM and attempt to help with the group buy.

Scott_In_OKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry Bubbajuju, I had the same thoughts as well. I would imagine there are some involved in the GB that are more than a little leery at this point.

That having been said, I AM glad that Mega has made an appearance and given us an update.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry Bubbajuju, I had the same thoughts as well. I would imagine there are some involved in the GB that are more than a little leery at this point.

That having been said, I AM glad that Mega has made an appearance and given us an update.

First thing I thought too. Seen enough internet BS to know better lol.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it's really someone from Mega posting.
As we know....everyone is just waiting for MONEY.
It's really, really simple...Les hasn't paid the money.

So, let's keep this thread on topic, discuss updates, and keep the drama chit-chat to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom