Need a good mechanic in the OKC/Moore/Norman area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to get some work done on my wife's 2007 Ford Explorer and I want to find a trustworthy place to take it since i'm not exactly sure what all needs to be done to it. My buddy owns a Kwik Kar, but I dropped it off to him before I went on vacation and he had it for 10 days and didn't touch it, so I picked it up this morning. Let me know thanks!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard great things about Moore Kar Kare. It's on 4th and Broadway across from Malibu. They've helped my BIL over the phone when they could have just said bring it in. They are always busy too so there may be a wait.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stay as far away from transcare as you can!!!!!!
I've done a ton of work at hibdons total care in Moore ask for Caleb he will take good care of you or send you to whom can for your particular problem. Also a great shop on Lindsey near 24th in Norman Caleb sent me to em. Fast and fair priced .

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I know a guy who is a dealership mechanic by day that moonlights at night and lives in moore. I doubt he'd take oil changes and such so that is why i was asking what is wrong with the vehicle.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Becks Garage at 4217 N Western is good. I take them a lot of my own stuff, and we recommend them to some of our tow customers. They are good at diagnosing the problem right the first time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom