Nitto Terra Grappler tires......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on my second set of terra grapplers. I've never had the ATs from bf Goodrich, so I can't compare the two. I will say the nittos have held up wonderfully and performed very well.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What size? I had better luck with narrower factory size tires than wider tires on custom wheels. Keep in mind I drive about 40,000-45,000 miles a year. So I use a set a year or so. The wider 305 series didnt have that good of wet traction. Slick mud traction wasn't that good. In the 265 width, I really didn't have the complaints.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had them on my truck for quite awhile now, and they have worn very well. They do get a little squirly in water, but work well in snow and mud in my experience.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will go on an '09 Z71. I will keep the stock 18" wheels. I found a cut in my sidewall and don't really want to put the factory Bridgestone tires back on. I also hate having to replace just ONE tire. They have roughly 21xxx miles on them.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that I put 62k on a set of BFG AT's under a Hummer H2. I don't know how well the Nittos wear, but guess what I replaced the BFG's with?.? An identical set!! ANY tire under a heavy vehicle like that getting over 60k is awesome...

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put 50k on 305/55r20's terra grapplers on my 2010 Sierra crew cab, They are wonderful at everything! I've since moved to trail grapplers since I end up on the cimmarron river every day at the farm. The terra grapplers are nice and do good in snow and mud ok in the rain and moderate on road noise. My trail grapplers do perfect in 12+ inches of mud and everything else you could name except ice, and the trail grapplers are OK in rain!!! Still love them!

Get the 10ply "E" loads

Latest posts

Top Bottom