Officer Wilson doesn't deserve innocent until proven guilty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nope, I am waiting on the Attorney General to try to bring some trumped up charges so they will have ground to sue. Watch what I'm telling you.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Officer Wilson faced a 6'4" 300lb man that attempted to take his weapon and was killed. our police see this thugs ever day....what is the big deal?

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope not. I am satisfied the grand jury followed the law which their evaluation of the facts. Period! It's quite unbelievable to me that numerous folks asking questions of the prosecutor kept suggesting the grand jury should have followed public opinion. Really?! What part of the public? The severely uninformed and uneducated group that has trouble with conscience thought?

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somewhere in here it's a Republican's fault. Just go look at the discussion on Benghazi... some folks think the media's interpretation of that hack-job-of-a-report released yesterday is bigger news than an administration and a state department responsible for the fiasco to begin with. Funny, it wasn't even a story up till now. And the folks who want to know 'why' are somehow more culpable than the party that hid behind some quack YouTube video at election time to cover their amature-hour act. Just goes to show you, sometimes you really can't fix stupid.

Holder and Obama have done more damage to race relations than can be backed away from in 20 years. Race bating is the new statecraft in this administration.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how Obama blamed cops. Made me giggle.

Damn them for doing their job!! Damn those cops for following procedure! Damn the grand jury for obeying the law!! Damn them all!!

Sorry.

I'm gonna go burn some **** now.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Somewhere in here it's a Republican's fault. Just go look at the discussion on Benghazi... some folks think the media's interpretation of that hack-job-of-a-report released yesterday is bigger news than an administration and a state department responsible for the fiasco to begin with. Funny, it wasn't even a story up till now. And the folks who want to know 'why' are somehow more culpable than the party that hid behind some quack YouTube video at election time to cover their amature-hour act. Just goes to show you, sometimes you really can't fix stupid.

No interpretation. No spin. Just the summary of the report.

HIC.jpg

Now, either you accept the findings of a two year investigation lead by the GOP controlled committee. Or not. But don't make the mistake of trying to claim there is something being lost in translation. There's no media filter on the report. The findings are clear and unequivocal.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like how Obama blamed cops. Made me giggle.

Damn them for doing their job!! Damn those cops for following procedure! Damn the grand jury for obeying the law!! Damn them all!!

Sorry.

I'm gonna go burn some **** now.

At the 3:20 mark Brown's stepfather calling for the crowd to "burn this ***** down". Pretty clear case of inciting a riot. Warning; Lots of NSFW language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom