price gouging and sellers market.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The market WAS flush. Is the market still flush will AR's and parts? Can you even find a BCG at a reasonable price? High demand = high prices.
Sure it is still flush. It just had a good 'ol enema of people wanting "assault weapons" and "high-capacity clips" - give it a couple of month when it goes back "Semi-automatic sporting rifle" and "standard capacity magazine" and the mystique is gone: new laws or not - they are what they are.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure it is still flush. It just had a good 'ol enema of people wanting "assault weapons" and "high-capacity clips" - give it a couple of month when it goes back "Semi-automatic sporting rifle" and "standard capacity magazine" and the mystique is gone: new laws or not - they are what they are.

lol...I'm not sure you understand the use of "flush" in this context. Tell me where you can buy a BCG right now for $110.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol...I'm not sure you understand the use of "flush" in this context. Tell me where you can buy a BCG right now for $110.

There is one in my safe in my Service rifle. There were four $110 BCG in there two weeks ago, but when the prices jumped I dumped them for profit. Having a bunch of different AR-15s was fun when they were cheap - I'd rather invest in high-end barrels right now since nobody seems to care about those.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is one in my safe in my Service rifle. There were four $110 BCG in there two weeks ago, but when the prices jumped I dumped them for profit. Having a bunch of different AR-15s was fun when they were cheap - I'd rather invest in high-end barrels right now since nobody seems to care about those.

Did you gouge?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spoke with a really good friend of mine today that works in a gun shop. They haven't gone up on their prices, not a dime. They are out of everything though, and he said it has been just a few guys that have been cleaning them out every time they walk in. He said the owner was pretty close to banning them from the store, because he feels it's them, and people like them, that are fueling this panic. One guy has spent over $80,000 on ammo alone, and is turning right around and listing it on the internet at a 500% mark up. Why would a true gun guy, that cared about our 2nd amendment rights do something like that? He's not doing anything except lining his pocket at the expense of others in the gun community. In the end, it's the buyers of their goods at those inflated prices that bear a lot of the blame. If people would just stop paying those insane prices, these guys would be stuck with this stuff, and have to figure another way to fleece sheep. I'm not trying to buy anything, except a couple of Shields, and I'm not in a hurry, and I can wait, so I'm not upset because I really want anything, but I just can't believe people are acting this way. It's nutzz.

It would just never occur to me to try and line my pockets because of an event like this. I guess I'm stupid that way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom