price gouging and sellers market.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So after what happened you guys think this would be any different if a right winger where in there?

Yeah, I do.

Obama wants the guns. He is so far left of liberal he can't even see liberal. He had the most liberal voting record in the Senate. He wants 'em. I don't care what he's said in the past, he wants 'em.

Biden is just an idiot.

A right wing president wouldn't sign a bill like Feinstein's.

I'm not saying they wouldn't do "something", but what has been proposed so far wouldn't stand a snowball's chance. I'm not sure it does now, but with the extreme left owning the WH, it's certainly more dicey than it would be with a conservative living there.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The administration isn't screwing around when talking about sweeping gun control measures. I think they will do whatever they can legally or illegally to get what they want. At a minimum I believe we will see a magazine capacity ban, which will make todays prices seem cheap and a requirement for a background check for all private sales, which will mean bye bye online classifieds fo ftf transactions.

I think that people panic buying is justified to hedge against not having what they want in the future. You won't see me gouging in the classifieds because I didn't spend the last 8 years buying the things that I wanted, just to turn around and sell it off. If there is something that I have and you want it...better get ready to pay, because I know the likelihood of me being able to replace it is slim. Carry on.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So after what happened you guys think this would be any different if a right winger where in there?

I haven't seen a "right winger' yet that surrounds himself with the likes of bloomberg, brady campaign and other gun grabbing loons.

Thats not to say that the right hasn't done its share of constitution shredding.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A right wing president wouldn't sign a bill like Feinstein's.

I'm not saying they wouldn't do "something", but what has been proposed so far wouldn't stand a snowball's chance. I'm not sure it does now, but with the extreme left owning the WH, it's certainly more dicey than it would be with a conservative living there.

Just to be fair, there was not a conservative "right-winger" in the race, and Romney had already shown that he would sign an AWB......by signing an AWB. :anyone:

Id worry more about our congress right now than the Potus.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you gouge?

Chuckling about that one too.

Said before and will likely be said again. The price for a part is what the market will bare, if there wasn't a market for bcgs in the 200-300 price range no one would be selling them. If you are willing to wait then you may get lucky, if you have the time to wait in front of a store and clean it out every time they get something then that might be their only source of income. If you don't like the price then don't buy it, if you really don't like the price ignore the member and don't deal with them in the future.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since people are blaming party ties as a cause of gun control. Lets take a look at the gun control laws that are currently on the books that matter.

NFA 1934 FDR (D) signed this into effect.

GCA 1968 LBJ (D) signed this into effect.

MGB 1986 Reagan aka god's gift to the conservative movement (R) flat out ban of automatic weapons without sunset whereas others only restricted via tax stamp up to this point.

922 r 1990 amendment GHB (R) banned importation of non sporting rifles.

Executive order to ban importation from China Clinton (D)

Looks like a pretty mixed lot on gun control advocates.
Roosevelt
Johnson
Reagan
Bush
Clinton

So it seems it does not really matter if a president is republican or demoncrat.

Just a small history lessons for people who may not know the truth.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since people are blaming party ties as a cause of gun control. Lets take a look at the gun control laws that are currently on the books that matter.

NFA 1934 FDR (D) signed this into effect.

GCA 1968 LBJ (D) signed this into effect.

MGB 1986 Reagan aka god's gift to the conservative movement (R) flat out ban of automatic weapons without sunset whereas others only restricted via tax stamp up to this point.

922 r 1990 amendment GHB (R) banned importation of non sporting rifles.

Executive order to ban importation from China Clinton (D)

Looks like a pretty mixed lot on gun control advocates.
Roosevelt
Johnson
Reagan
Bush
Clinton

So it seems it does not really matter if a president is republican or demoncrat.

Just a small history lessons for people who may not know the truth.

^^^This. Politicians prefer unarmed peasants

Latest posts

Top Bottom