Recliner, TV, Pain Pills and Frozen Peas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mine was painless. Doc said to take 4-5 days off and be careful for a week after.
I jumped into a Semi, and drove to NJ on the 4th day. O'l lefty was about the size of a tennis ball when I got back. It took a week to get back to normal. Hence, my warning to follow Dr's rules and let them know what you do for a living.
you didnt have much to work with though.

Waltherfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been shooting blanks for over 20 years. My doc told my wife "If we'd have given him a scalpel, he would have helped". Obviously it was my idea. Guy before me almost passed out. Attitude helps. Also a doc that has a clue. Ice 'em up and you shouldn't have any problems. You'll be like a navel orange (all juice and no seed).

spooncg33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the procedure 6 months ago. Best thing I have ever done. No more wondering every month if my wife accidentally got pregnant. A little sore for the first few days, but after that you'll be back in your old routine.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a lot of friends tell me that sex was never quite the same after a vasectomy...that something changed (maybe psychologically). Anyone experience this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom