Sig P938

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, are you saying that I am carrying a woman's gun? I am feeling my whole Harley Sportster mistake all over again. LOL

HAHA! Not in the least. We went to OKC last month and rented several guns to shoot on the ranges. She just liked the sig over the Glock and M&P's. Shot it better than any of the others, so that's pretty important.

Did not get the pink model. (I've been playing with it too, but don't spill the beans)

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had one for about a year. Like it very much. Easy and versitle to carry. Accuracy is outstanding for such a small gun. With that said I still prefer the glock 19 for primary carry although that could change as I become more proficeint the manual safety. My knocks on the 938 are manual safety on a carry gun and limited ammo.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree on the trigger being too heavy for one that has a manual safety. The big pros for me is that it is comfortable to carry and the other is that it makes me look like a good shot.

taaz67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have had mine a couple of years now and front pocket carry. Great shooting little gun but don't feel comfortable carrying in the cocked and locked position. I am truly thinking about selling and getting a shield which I wont be able to pocket carry but will feel a little more comfortable. I also have a Sig OWB holster that I have yet to use. I will try it before selling. Great little gun though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom