so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Christians kill people everyday......Muslims kill people every day........Jews kill people everyday. You know what they all have in common? One God.

Please show me a link to a news story showing where a christian or a jew beheaded someone while screaming christian or jewish phrases.

When was the last time a christian or a jew beheaded someone in Oklahoma?

islam is a disease just as political correctness is a disease, both are getting Americans killed.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What an ignorant statement. Who died and decieded that you should decide on what brings happiness to peoples lives?

The most detestable wickedness, the most horrid cruelties, and the greatest miseries that have afflicted the human race have had their origin in this thing called revelation, or revealed religion. It has been the most destructive to the peace of man since man began to exist. Among the most detestable villains in history, you could not find one worse than Moses, who gave an order to butcher the boys, to massacre the mothers and then rape the daughters. One of the most horrible atrocities found in the literature of any nation. I would not dishonor my Creator's name by attaching it to this filthy book. - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what one does not believe. It is impossible to calculate the moral mischief, if I may so express it, that mental lying has produced in society. When man has so far corrupted and prostituted the chastity of his mind, as to subscribe his professional belief to things he does not believe, he has prepared himself for the commission of every other crime. - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch toward uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one-half the world fools and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth.“ - Thomas Jefferson

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Christians kill people everyday......Muslims kill people every day........Jews kill people everyday. You know what they all have in common? One God.

And another thing they've all got in common, they're all people. Evil people exist in every group.

I agree completely. The difference I'm seeing here, and have been seeing for decades now, is that this religion seems to have a large number of so-called religous leaders calling for these types of actions, and a large number of followers who support these actions, openly. Blame the individual first indeed…but then I want to know more.

If the preacher at my church ever stood up and advocated such actions, my reaction would not be the same as many of these so-called moderates.

A radical muslim wants to chop you head off, a moderate muslim WANTS a radical muslim to chop your head off.

Sadly, this is becoming my view of Islam. To rip off a commonly used quote, I respect their freedom of religion. I will defend their right to establish whatever sort of utopia they desire inside their sphere, as long as it doesn't require me to be killed or beheaded in order to establish it.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Please show me a link to a news story showing where a christian or a jew beheaded someone while screaming christian or jewish phrases.

When was the last time a christian or a jew beheaded someone in Oklahoma?

islam is a disease just as political correctness is a disease, both are getting Americans killed.

Dude dont worry about it. We have a bunch of Christian haters on here and they will throw any thing toward Christian as they can. JMO!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The most detestable wickedness, the most horrid cruelties, and the greatest miseries that have afflicted the human race have had their origin in this thing called revelation, or revealed religion. It has been the most destructive to the peace of man since man began to exist. Among the most detestable villains in history, you could not find one worse than Moses, who gave an order to butcher the boys, to massacre the mothers and then rape the daughters. One of the most horrible atrocities found in the literature of any nation. I would not dishonor my Creator's name by attaching it to this filthy book. - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what one does not believe. It is impossible to calculate the moral mischief, if I may so express it, that mental lying has produced in society. When man has so far corrupted and prostituted the chastity of his mind, as to subscribe his professional belief to things he does not believe, he has prepared himself for the commission of every other crime. - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch toward uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one-half the world fools and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth.“ - Thomas Jefferson

Well then it's settled. I give up on God, faith and religion. 3 quotes from 2 guys was all it took. Boy do I feel foolish now.

Clearly my previous remarks are sarcasm. Evil exists. People will use anything as a justification for committing whatever atrocities they see fit at the time. Currently the great religion of peace "Islam" is primary motivator for evil. 1000 years ago Muslims were living in tents and chopping people's heads off. Nothing has changed. I doubt it ever will.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...Linked-Through-Imam-to-Al-Qaeda-Leader-Awlaki

Yeah, Islam had nothing to do with the beheading in Moore. Uh-huh.

For those who argue that he was a recent convert and therefore it wasn't a factor, I would argue that it didn't take long at all for him to become radicalized.

This will happen again, and it won't just come from jihadists sneaking over the border. It'll be more folks like this a-hole.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comparing beliefs is ridiculous. Muslims are threatening and killing Americans and anyone else that doesn't kiss their radical asses. Hell, they're killing people of their own religion in Iraq & Syria and even here in the U.S. with "honor" killings.

I'm concerned that American citizens will start taking a preventative approach to Muslim violence....and that's not going to be good for anyone.

If non-radical Muslims do not wish to be slaughtered in the streets, they'd better get together and figure out how THEY are going to solve the radical problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom