Stop panicking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama has basically said word for word it is asinine to think the government would go door to door collecting guns of legally responsible individuals. And further more, it is irrational thinking like that, that has led to the shortage of guns and ammo. If you want the exact quote google it, but that was the gist.
From what I can gather from your posts you just like to pick fights so I'll leave it at that. :)

And when he says it then it sure must be true. One thing for sure he has never lied to us yet, especially when he starts out by saying: "Let me make this perfectly clear".

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me, the "takeaway" from the OP is that we should attempt to control our statements, especially in public view. We have some of our community that tend to be a bit out of step with society anyway, and we don't need to see folks on tonight's news with statements like "bullets first" and similar "trash talk". We should be thoughtfully presenting our beliefs and concerns to our elected officials, and anyone else that will listen without starting a fight. Otherwise, we just enforce the view that we are all tin hat wearing, rednecks, straining at the bit for a standoff with the gun grabbing storm troopers.

Public opinion can be our best friend or worst enemy.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama has basically said word for word it is asinine to think the government would go door to door collecting guns of legally responsible individuals. And further more, it is irrational thinking like that, that has led to the shortage of guns and ammo. If you want the exact quote google it, but that was the gist.
From what I can gather from your posts you just like to pick fights so I'll leave it at that. :)

Are you so naive that you really believe anything that 0bama says? If so, I have some swamp land I would like to sell to you.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm optimistic now. It's up to congress and even democrats are admitting that it will not pass. When do prices go back down?

This may be true if we're just waiting on congress. I just wish they would present the bill so we would know where we stand.

I agree, I wish people would stop freaking out, if there become a time to panic, I'm sure JB will let us know, unless they come after him first for turning on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom