Stop panicking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My bro and I have 4 lowers in shipment to my sweet geishas on Cabaniss street.

$124 each, ordered 2 weeks ago amidst big panic.

Did I get lucky? Nope, just patient.

Am I going to flip them? Nope. I don't need money bad enough to take advantage of someone.

Non-gouging members PM me for where you can still get them for the true market price.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone on here even read what he signed? It didn't even have one thing in it about guns. We have won this battle but we still have a war in front of us, Stay strong my friends!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me, the "takeaway" from the OP is that we should attempt to control our statements, especially in public view. We have some of our community that tend to be a bit out of step with society anyway, and we don't need to see folks on tonight's news with statements like "bullets first" and similar "trash talk". We should be thoughtfully presenting our beliefs and concerns to our elected officials, and anyone else that will listen without starting a fight. Otherwise, we just enforce the view that we are all tin hat wearing, rednecks, straining at the bit for a standoff with the gun grabbing storm troopers.

Public opinion can be our best friend or worst enemy.

This is one point that a couple of guys tried to make in the Kansas CCW forum. A couple of them were saying that sure, the feds can have their ammo--one round at a time. Someone tried to point out that talk like this makes us look bad to the general public, and the response was something to the effect that if we have to watch what we say, then we have already lost, or something.

All in all, I think that the Oklahoma group has a much more realistic outlook than the one in Kansas. Up there, threads such as this one are a rarity.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They'll be sizing the rest of us up for roasting, frying, chili-making etc.

My bro and I have 4 lowers in shipment to my sweet geishas on Cabaniss street.

$124 each, ordered 2 weeks ago amidst big panic.

Did I get lucky? Nope, just patient.

Am I going to flip them? Nope. I don't need money bad enough to take advantage of someone.

Non-gouging members PM me for where you can still get them for the true market price.

Sweet geisha's???? Never heard the lady boys on pot row called that before! Oh I mean Cabaniss...

Thanks for the offer Cue fortunately I had been buying all last year... now if you have a hookup on some 5.56 i'd take a pm.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When do we really release the panic button? All this did was extended obummer as the gun and ammo salesman of the century for another few months.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Obama has basically said word for word it is asinine to think the government would go door to door collecting guns of legally responsible individuals. And further more, it is irrational thinking like that, that has led to the shortage of guns and ammo. If you want the exact quote google it, but that was the gist.
From what I can gather from your posts you just like to pick fights so I'll leave it at that. :)

josh, don't take it to hard. its possible that you voted for him but i think its just that you"re young and have not seen the decline of american and our rights and freedoms over the last 30-40 years. really it goes back further than that but most of us on the forum can relate to that time frame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom