this makes me hate "ball" sports even more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This Souix just wanted to rattle feathers this morning with the weather being slow.
I actually would drive it ..To my fishing hunting spots...bet it has great ground clearance.

Heck i like all rides dare to be different.
I have a camo geo metro that don't look that good.

Ee'-yah to, Wah'-tay-wah-lah' shnee

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understood you buddy, it is funny though the haters be hating on you for hating on the car! LOL! Haaaaaa! Now that is some with anger issues and funny to boot! I would take your Camo Geo Metro over the Pontiac any day too! Hang in there and I for one appreciated your opinion!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think JB should get some kind of hooptie like that painted up with an OSA theme.

FWIW I don't get how some people can have so much of their self identity tied up in things like sports teams either. I guess I've never understood the "other oriented" life -- I wonder if you took a poll asking what the most exciting thing you've ever done was, how many people would answer something involving watching someone else do something, instead of doing something themselves.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ironic post of the day.

I understood you buddy, it is funny though the haters be hating on you for hating on the car! LOL! Haaaaaa! Now that is some with anger issues and funny to boot! I would take your Camo Geo Metro over the Pontiac any day too! Hang in there and I for one appreciated your opinion!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you have anger issues.

Ironic post of the day.

What???????

i•ron•icaɪˈrɒn ɪk(adj.)

also i•ron′i•cal

1.of, pertaining to, containing, or characterized by irony or mockery:

an ironic smile.

2.using or prone to irony.

3.coincidental; unexpected:

Latest posts

Top Bottom