what guns are u buying with tax money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have my own business always get a tax return! That's what tax accountants are for they work for you, there is all kinds of loops in that tax code!

I need to talk to your guy! I have my own business as well, but you can bet the farm I will NOT be seeing any kind of a refund. Even with tons of mileage deductions, I still havent paid my "fair share". Thanks BHO!

I just need to convince the accountant that any weapons/toys I purchase are for R&D purposes ;)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have my own business always get a tax return! That's what tax accountants are for they work for you, there is all kinds of loops in that tax code!

Everyone is supposed to file a tax return.... Besides, a good tax accountant will make sure you break even. ;)

Anywho, the tax breaks available depend on the industry you're in. My problem is business took off and I earned more than I planned on earning.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I won't be getting any refund, so my tax money goes to fund the weapons purchases under Mexican government destabilization programs like Fast and Furious, buying firearms, grenades and ammunition for the Sinaloan cartel.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to talk to your guy! I have my own business as well, but you can bet the farm I will NOT be seeing any kind of a refund. Even with tons of mileage deductions, I still havent paid my "fair share". Thanks BHO!

I just need to convince the accountant that any weapons/toys I purchase are for R&D purposes ;)

It's actually a she. Her firm is great it also helps that she is a forensic accountant and worked for the IRS for twenty years. My business has alway broke even never paid in and on personal have always received a return. I would strongly recommend her firm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom