When it rains, it pours... :/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mac, I wish I could come down and help you, but that would be the blind leading the blind. Actually, it would be more like the cripple leading the cripple. Since the last time I was there, I've reached the top of the hill and started down. Going downhill is a lot quicker.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mac, I wish I could come down and help you, but that would be the blind leading the blind. Actually, it would be more like the cripple leading the cripple. Since the last time I was there, I've reached the top of the hill and started down. Going downhill is a lot quicker.
Ah sheesh man. I've been hoping you were still doing as well (or better!) than when we last met. :/

For those of you who don't know Ronny, I was shocked when he told me his age at a FTF meet. I literally thought he wasn't much older than I was.

Ronny, your thoughts count for more than you know. Life is way too short my friend, I sincerely wish we could just hang out sometime.

Best wishes. :drunk2:

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to worry. I'm still kicking. Just as long as I don't kick too high. I've got a little spinal stenosis and arthritis. It's just put a little crimp in what I can do. I can't afford to complain. Life's too good.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to worry. I'm still kicking. Just as long as I don't kick too high. I've got a little spinal stenosis and arthritis. It's just put a little crimp in what I can do. I can't afford to complain. Life's too good.
Lol... well, then stop making me worry like that. I thought you were having to fight off the hearse driver.
:drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started doing that when I was 29. After 29 more years of saying I was 29, I started saying I was 39. I've only got about 5 years left before I run out of years at 39. What do I do then? :cry11:

Woody
I just tell em I'm only 35 and have had a rough life so far. It gets a good laugh, but don't think they believe me......

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just tell em I'm only 35 and have had a rough life so far. It gets a good laugh, but don't think they believe me......

I was trimming off my beard yesterday now that it is starting to warm up and found more white/grey hairs than I ever have before... I think the stress is getting to me this time around. I was told for years I never looked my age but now I am starting to show it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was trimming off my beard yesterday now that it is starting to warm up and found more white/grey hairs than I ever have before... I think the stress is getting to me this time around. I was told for years I never looked my age but now I am starting to show it.
I turned grey in my early 50's. My Grandpa turned grey when in HS. Embrace it. The lady that cuts my hair said that gray hair on men makes them look good. She has big boobs so I believe her......

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned grey in my early 50's. My Grandpa turned grey when in HS. Embrace it. The lady that cuts my hair said that gray hair on men makes them look good. She has big boobs so I believe her......

I'm not worried about going grey. Honestly everything I have been through here lately I think I have earned being able to have it.

I had a cousin who went naturally completely bald by the time he was a senior in high school, as a freshman he wasn't far away from it with only a little hair up top.

Needing a haircut too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom