When it rains, it pours... :/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am grey or is it gray? Whatever, I am never going to dye my hair and some of those old guys that look old dye their hair and look...well, silly. It's so obvious, an old face and 20 year old hair.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... given how hot it was today (and that our house faces West), this ship has sailed.

We have a working toilet, we need a working AC in the living room. :/

:drunk2:

Yeah that sucks. And it's only getting warmer out. Wish I could give you a hand man get a couple things knocked out of the way so you could enjoy your day.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah that sucks. And it's only getting warmer out. Wish I could give you a hand man get a couple things knocked out of the way so you could enjoy your day.
No worries John, I just have to do stuff at my own pace and when I feel like it. Can't believe I'm still fighting left-over effects of the flu, though (or at least I hope that's what it is).

But on a good day, I can work at the blistering speed of turtle...
:drunk2:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I managed to change the oil in the truck today and helped a guy fix the battery cable end and replace the batteries in his work truck. Still need to replace the bushings in the control arms in the front and then get it aligned

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom