Where do you like to eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Home. I have a freezer full of 100% black angus beef that graded prime. I have not had better steak anywhere regardless of price. Add some blackened shrimp and burboun and I am one satisfied human!

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Germany is my favorite place in America. Something out their schnitzel w/ pepper gravy and a liter of beer (at a time) that sends me to my happy place.

I also eat Pho noodles once a week. Pho Huey off of Mustang Rd is where it's at. Great folks and super fresh meats.

I also like BJ's Brewhouse. I've never had anything that wasn't spectacular there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Home. I have a freezer full of 100% black angus beef that graded prime. I have not had better steak anywhere regardless of price. Add some blackened shrimp and burboun and I am one satisfied human!

Yes.
Anybody that can call a fast food joint a favorite place to eat has some serious culinary issues.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steak = Texas Road House. If you go Monday - Thursday before 6:00p.m. they have early dine specials and one that is not on the menu is an 11oz sirloin for 9.99
Mexican = Teds
Hamburger = Five Guys, Nic's, Freddy's
BBQ = Woody's between Guthrie & Langston on HWY 33 (They smoke their baked potatoes)
Pizza = Papa Johns

Latest posts

Top Bottom