Which Tulsa body shop?(Hourglass, Karoll Martin, Buddy's Paint and Body)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any feedback? I got bids from all 3 places. I'm thinking about going with Buddy's Paint and Body because even though its a small shop, I have heard really good things about their work from dedicated car guys. Anyone have any input? For the record, its pretty small damage but I have no direct experience with any shop in Tulsa so I figured I'd ask.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never get tired of telling people how badly Hourglass screwed up our car, never...

12 trips, over 45 days in the shop and they still couldn't get it right, filed a BBB complaint, what a joke BBB is...

Finally paid to have a reputable shop fix the car, too many things screwed up by hourglass for it to be "like new"....

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother had good luck with a little job Buddy's did.

still, I'd like to put a good word in for Barron and hart. They did almost 8K worth of repairs to a 2 month old car we had a couple years ago and I was really happy with the work

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Karrol Martin is good. My dad's store (lexus of tulsa) does a lot of body work with them. They've done good work on my cars before. They take some time, generally longer than most places, but the work gets done right.

I've had work done at a few other shops just for quick fixes, but if I were going to have any major body work done I wouldn't hesitate to go to Karol Martin.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hourglass sucks. They cut tons of corners.

That was one of the issues with them, it was like they would take fasteners out and throw them over their shoulder, then find anything that would fit in that hole to replace it.

Over spray everywhere, just add more paint was the solution to everything, got so bad the paint cracked in places on the bumper cover, broken parts, it goes on and on. Single worst experience I have ever had with ANY business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom