Who Here Has Adobe Illustrator? Can You Do Us A Favor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You guys know that scanned images can contain multiple elements if the scanner and software have OCR capabilities and it is left on, right? So the person working the scanner probably left that turned on when the image was scanned as a PDF and not a pure bitmap or TIFF image (very likely). Or, the original image could have been a negative and the birth certificate was aesthetically altered to make it readable (less likely). Or it could be a fake entirely (least likely).

The presence of "layers" or other image elements do not prove or disprove anything.

In the world we live in today, nothing can be proven or disproven it seems. It's just a matter of discussion and we lean towards the outcome that best fits our perception.

I don't think highly of this administration and to me the potential of a forged document being submitted as an authentic one is not unlikely.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CSI team has investigated.
They sprinkled the certificate with luminescent powder and, under ultraviolet light, it has Bilderberger fingerprints all over it.

President Obama's birth certificate is the gift that keeps on giving all year long. :blahblah:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Until 1980, all foreign and domestic births recorded here received a COLB from Hawaii. In 1981, Hawaii started to issue a certificate of foreign birth for babies brought here from another country. I know a woman who came here from the Philippines as a 15 year old in 1982 and she has a COFB from Hawaii. This is why Maya, who came here in the 1970s has a COLB from Hawaii. I think Obama may have been born here and is hiding the rest of his records because he attended Punahou, Occidental, Columbia and Harvard as a foreign student receiving US government aid. If he did, he defrauded the US government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars."

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Until 1980, all foreign and domestic births recorded here received a COLB from Hawaii. In 1981, Hawaii started to issue a certificate of foreign birth for babies brought here from another country. I know a woman who came here from the Philippines as a 15 year old in 1982 and she has a COFB from Hawaii. This is why Maya, who came here in the 1970s has a COLB from Hawaii. I think Obama may have been born here and is hiding the rest of his records because he attended Punahou, Occidental, Columbia and Harvard as a foreign student receiving US government aid. If he did, he defrauded the US government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars."

I'm pretty sure there isn't anything you can do besides proving financial need to get any sort of tuition assistance at Punahou as it's 1) a private school and 2) k-12, which means there are free options down the street. And if you do provide financial need, the tuition assistance isn't from the government, but from Punahou itself as a discount in tuition.

Are you from Hawaii?

Latest posts

Top Bottom