Who Here Has Adobe Illustrator? Can You Do Us A Favor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
pretty sure it's done automatically. you don't really scan as an ocr, ocr is a feature within a lot of scanning programs that automatically finds text in a scan and makes it computerized text. that's why you can actually search through scanned .pdfs of documents. from the random crap in the pdf, it seems like whoever scanned it probably isn't the most computer literate person in the world, but knows how to at least make it a bit more readable.

Around 8 years ago, I was involved with getting a rather large company's local offices involved (MassMutual) in going all electronic. This required the use of these great new scanners at the time and some really expensive software that went along with it. For the most part the functionality of the software and the scanning itself was done by others but I had to configure servers and databases for the task. That was really my only experience with OCR scanning... But I do recall that they had the option to save as a PDF that could not be edited in any way or save with the OCR properties embedded within the document. So maybe all of this comes down to how they saved the BC. Seems like they fubarred that.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I thought it looked weird at first, I now believe that it is most likely legit.
When McCain ran, he took his papers to both Congress and Press and showed everything and gave them a chance to challenge anything.
When Hillary supporters initially asked for the long form, Obama could have done what took him a few minutes to do recently, release it.
Why? Because like Caesar's wife, the President of the US must also be above suspicion. A man campaigning for the position of the President, regardless of party, must open everything up to scrutiny. It is unbelievable to me that these aholes think that we must gather our information from their speech writers while they are concealing their past. We, allow them to get away with it.
Was it worth it for Obama to play the game that he played at a cost of millions? I think so, the most secretive of all modern Presidents will now be able to continue keeping everything else sealed, while the Left finds all sorts of pathetic reasons to justify it.
Caution, when it becomes standard practice for the Democratic candidates to have a secret life, it will also become standard for the Cheneys and Bushes and other candidates disliked by the Left.
Personally I know much more about Palin and her daughter's sexual adventures than about our President.
Shameful.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this point.... WHO CARES????? It won't matter. The election is 18 months away.

It will be impossible to prove one way or the other. I doubt he is. My wife always said it could come out later that he wasn't and that would be the excuse to let anyone run for office regardless of where they were born. In 18 months we will most likely have another puppet and maybe a RINO this time to tell us all we want to hear. Ending the wars, no new taxes, transparency, stopping terrorism (laughing to myself), and other lies to infinity!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I thought it looked weird at first, I now believe that it is most likely legit.
When McCain ran, he took his papers to both Congress and Press and showed everything and gave them a chance to challenge anything.
When Hillary supporters initially asked for the long form, Obama could have done what took him a few minutes to do recently, release it.
Why? Because like Caesar's wife, the President of the US must also be above suspicion. A man campaigning for the position of the President, regardless of party, must open everything up to scrutiny. It is unbelievable to me that these aholes think that we must gather our information from their speech writers while they are concealing their past. We, allow them to get away with it.
Was it worth it for Obama to play the game that he played at a cost of millions? I think so, the most secretive of all modern Presidents will now be able to continue keeping everything else sealed, while the Left finds all sorts of pathetic reasons to justify it.
Caution, when it becomes standard practice for the Democratic candidates to have a secret life, it will also become standard for the Cheneys and Bushes and other candidates disliked by the Left.Personally I know much more about Palin and her daughter's sexual adventures than about our President.
Shameful.

"Secret lives?" Kinda like Larry Craig's mens' room encounters and Mark Foley's adventutres with underage Congerssional pages? Why not be fair? Oh, I forgot, it's "standard practice" not to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom