Who Here Has Adobe Illustrator? Can You Do Us A Favor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Secret lives?" Kinda like Larry Craig's mens' room encounters and Mark Foley's adventutres with underage Congerssional pages? Why not be fair? Oh, I forgot, it's "standard practice" not to be.

Very true. That is why I will go to jail if I don't pay my taxes, yet many in Washington will get a promotion.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Secret lives?" Kinda like Larry Craig's mens' room encounters and Mark Foley's adventutres with underage Congerssional pages? Why not be fair? Oh, I forgot, it's "standard practice" not to be.

I think you are having fun mindlessly flinging poo like a zoo primate.
I think all of our public servants should be in the open regardless of Party, I never claimed the opposite. I also believe that Presidential candidates, the people with the most power over our lives, the people that guard the red button, start wars and can change the direction of the nation have too much power to be allowed to hide their true selves, or their past. REGARDLESS OF PARTY.
In case I forgot to say it, regardless of which party they belong to.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The just buy the names list of OSA from Kelly for that.

ai.imgur.com_sT0S1.png

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you are having fun mindlessly flinging poo like a zoo primate.
I think all of our public servants should be in the open regardless of Party, I never claimed the opposite. I also believe that Presidential candidates, the people with the most power over our lives, the people that guard the red button, start wars and can change the direction of the nation have too much power to be allowed to hide their true selves, or their past. REGARDLESS OF PARTY.
In case I forgot to say it, regardless of which party they belong to.

Thank you for being fair and balanced. I'd like to add, I think both parties are full of self serving asses.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
1) it was said the long form didnt exist.
2) the Gov of Hi said he couldn't find it.
3) threre is no seal.

i mean this is just to start. not even factoring in the document in question witch dosesnt exist remember?
do americans not remember what happened 5 minutes ago?

My spouse works for the government and is required to verify birth certificates.
she stated she would not accept this form.
because theres no official seal or stamp.

are we really so stupid to just swallow the Kool aid if Obama says so?
seriously are we THAT stupid? i mean i know my liberal friends are.
i got like 3 text telling me " see he dose have it"

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think both parties are full of self serving asses.

Of course they are and they have managed to cover it up because they cover for each other. If one party only was corrupt, it would not survive as the opposition would expose them.
As things are, when Pelosi gets bought, Bohner has to play it smart to make sure he is not left out, etc.
We have created a system that depends on legalized bribery and then we are surprised that "our"representatives don't represent us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom