What would you do?? road rage or self defense?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the video earlier. Did they say what started it all, though? I wonder also why the RR driver didn't call 9-1-1 and keep driving till the cops caught up to them.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had that many crotch rockets chasing me, I'd sure be on the phone and I wouldn't stop either. Interesting that the video stopped recording when the guy started breaking out the drivers window with his helmet. Don't know how it started, but I see no reason for 100 bikers to be chasing a car down the highway trying to play vigilante. Both sides should have called 911 and reported whatever happened.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had that many crotch rockets chasing me, I'd sure be on the phone and I wouldn't stop either. Interesting that the video stopped recording when the guy started breaking out the drivers window with his helmet. Don't know how it started, but I see no reason for 100 bikers to be chasing a car down the highway trying to play vigilante. Both sides should have called 911 and reported whatever happened.

No matter what happened it seems from the video that the bikes escalated the whole thing to a new level and essentially cornered the SUV.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biker(s) violated traffic laws and one of them got a prize. It appears that when they escalated the situation, the RR driver did the only prudent thing in the face of a mob.

About the only thing I'd do differently (assuming he was on the phone with the police) is shoot the biker smashing the window at the end of the video. Well, except this happened in NYC, and the police were right there to protect the motorist. Oh...Never mind... :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom