What would you do?? road rage or self defense?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's an obvious taunt... he drives beside the SUV IN HIS LANE for several seconds, then purposely gets in front of him and brake checks him. <stupid>

My only problem is, I'm not sure I would have enough ammo in the car with me. :( I carry (most of the time) two loaded 1911s and about 5 spare mags in my Tahoe. Certainly, when someone started bashing in my window when I was stuck in traffic, that is the time to start shooting.

<sigh>

Crappy situation... from the videos I have watched, it appears the SUV driver behaved reasonably up to the point the first accident occurred, and beyond that, was in escape mode, trying to get away from a mob of bikers. Sorry it turned out badly for him in the longrun.

Interesting... I'd VERY much like to see what transpired BEFORE the first video... where the driver's mirror was broken out (IF this was a part of the confrontation). You can bet the biker in the first video did not just turn on his camera at the moment we see. There is more to this whole story.

Reminds me of the movie Tombstone, "Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom