Netflix problems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We watched a movie last night on a different blu ray player and didn't have a single issue. I'm leaning towards the player is the problem.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an older Sony bluray player (bought new in 2010) that does this fairly frequently. I don't experience this with the PS4, or any of the various computers we use.

Koolhandlinc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had problems with Wii player play back of all kinds. what was decribed here and then also freeze frame etc. Finally it stopped working. So my brother gave me his Roku. It worked for 1 month then died. Just would not power up. We just got an Amazon Fire. Its working great. Also plays YouTube, Hulu, some History channel, and others. Pretty sweet.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a very old Samsung bluray player that is crud for new discs but works great for DLNA streaming and pretty well for Netflix. The bad thing with it is that the software hasn't been updated in forever so it's a side scroll and can only show what is actually on my watch list.

Did come across something that I have come to enjoy the other day for Netflix. Since I am trying to setup my own in house media server and I have Netflix I figured there had to be a way to save things and not waste bandwidth for things I like to watch a lot or things that they have a habit of taking away. They are also having a sale right now at 40.00 for a lifetime license, it's called PlayOn I think it's worth it just to be able to save the shows or movies you want for later or to take with you when internet will not be available. It works with Hulu and some other services so it's very worth checking out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom