“Show Ignored Content”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t really get the whole ignore list thing. I guess maybe I don’t spend enough time on here or get emotionally involved enough to feel the need to filter members.

Do you guys with big ignore lists have anger issues or something? Like when someone annoys you or whatever you just boil over… so you have to filter members to spare yourself the high blood pressure and frustration? lol

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you guys with big ignore lists have anger issues or something? Like when someone annoys you or whatever you just boil over… so you have to filter members to spare yourself the high blood pressure and frustration? lol
I don’t have anger issues or high blood pressure, but I have a low tolerance for democrats and dumbassery.
Heck, I even have an “ignore list” in real life.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s no secret that I have a pretty lengthy list of members on “ignore”, and some have been on it so long that I forgot why I ignored them. Every once in a while, I click on the “show ignored content” at the bottom of a thread and say to myself “oh yeah, now I remember. That guy is still a dumb@ss”.🤣
I have a couple on my ignore list. Maybe two or three. I know why. Dumbarss liberal progressives. More than likely Democrats that don’t belong here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom