1,000 Percent Tax Increase On ‘Assault Weap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

House Democrat Proposes 1,000 Percent Tax Increase On ‘Assault Weapons’​

New AR-15-style guns cost anywhere from $500 to over $2,000 depending on location, NBC News reported. That means a 1,000% tax on the weapons would add $5,000 to $20,000 to their final sales prices — and would probably keep them out of reach from many younger Americans.
House Democrat Proposes 1,000 Percent Tax Increase On 'Assault Weapons'
Democrat Idjits. This will get struck down by the courts or with the Supreme Court if it gets that far. This is taxing a constitutional right. These aren’t class three machine guns. Democrats don’t have to like it but these are common place and there are millions of them which in itself exempt them.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These aren’t class three machine guns.

The law against class three of anything firearm related is against the Constitution!

"The the right to keep and bare ARMS shall not be infringed!"

Pop gun, machine gun, short barrel, long barrel, etc etc! They are all arms!

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF there was ever a chance of it passing and IF it were actually enforced, I might be able to support a ban on lobbyists being allowed to deduct the cost of the alcohol, hookers and blow they provide to politicians.
(Who am I kidding, the people paying the lobbyists would just stick it to the little people even harder to pay for it.....)
Puts me in mind of the old days.

As “Big Daddy” Jesse Unruh is quoted as saying about working in the California Assembly.

On lobbyists: "If you can't eat their food, drink their booze, [explicative deleted] their women and then vote against them you've got no business being up here."

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care what the reasoning or anything, but any member of Congress that suggests a 1000% tax on anything should be banned from public office
I’m all for a 1000% tax on stupid. I’m also fine on a 1000% tax on all capital gains made by politicians and immediate family. Per quarter, not when realized :)

It will be a quite the excellent politician filter.

Last edited:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

House Democrat Proposes 1,000 Percent Tax Increase On ‘Assault Weapons’​

New AR-15-style guns cost anywhere from $500 to over $2,000 depending on location, NBC News reported. That means a 1,000% tax on the weapons would add $5,000 to $20,000 to their final sales prices — and would probably keep them out of reach from many younger Americans.
House Democrat Proposes 1,000 Percent Tax Increase On 'Assault Weapons'
Mental ********, private sells can fix that, and anyone who actually believes that **** will pass…stop spreading these ignorants tards message

Latest posts

Top Bottom