1,000 Percent Tax Increase On ‘Assault Weap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choprzrul

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Simple solution. Mandate that any restrictions on any individual Civil Rights automatically applies to ALL Civil Rights.

Additional 2A taxes would result in voting poll taxes. i.e. that crap won't fly.....

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've made significant progress in gun rights across even some more liberal states in the last couple of decades.

The ideal situation is that the gap between the states you mentioned and the rest of us widens. The greater the difference between the states, the harder the federals have to work to keep the peace, and the possibility of a peaceful divorce increases.
The possibility of a divorce from the blue states would benefit every red state. Problem is that when the blue states run themselves into the ground with all their liberal policy’s, spending money they don’t have and collapse there will be more migration to the red states of prosperity unless it is put in check.

I actually think this is part of the Democrat plan. Cause their people to leave looking for work in our red states to play the long game and turn them blue.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The possibility of a divorce from the blue states would benefit every red state. Problem is that when the blue states run themselves into the ground with all their liberal policy’s, spending money they don’t have and collapse there will be more migration to the red states of prosperity unless it is put in check.

I actually think this is part of the Democrat plan. Cause their people to leave looking for work in our red states to play the long game and turn them blue.
We've had good success selling the idea to them as an economic issue because they don't understand how financialization works. They cite the numbers about red states receiving more Fed money than they pay in taxes and say: "Yeah! Dump those freeloading red states!"

Yes, friend, let us leave, it'll be good for you! Keep your money, let us do as we please.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seems that this has already occurred or is occurring in some states.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We don't need no stinkin' politicians, what do they even do to help the average person?
and while us "average people" bicker and even threaten to war against each other; we all have FAR more in common than the people at the top.

they live in a completely different reality than you or me; and they have since birth. they play a 100% different game than the rest of us. and they play us against each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom