#1 vs #1 OU vs KU basketball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure this has happened before. OU #1 in the coach's poll and KU #1 in the AP. OU will get zero calls in that place and I don't expect them to win up there but they sure came close last year. Should be a good game.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would be a great game, if you could get Brent Mushmouth and Penis Vitale to ever shut up and tell us what's going on.!

Anybody how many fouls have been called, on whom they've been called, are we in the bonus, double bonus, who's getting technicals?

They need to put these 2 clowns out to pasture.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Would be a great game, if you could get Brent Mushmouth and Penis Vitale to ever shut up and tell us what's going on.!

Anybody how many fouls have been called, on whom they've been called, are we in the bonus, double bonus, who's getting technicals?

They need to put these 2 clowns out to pasture.

Classic rivalry, classic commentators lol :)

Wow--triple overtime. I'm listening to the radio call, and it sho'nuff sounds like a whale of a game.

It's a good one............. I want 4ot just because I've never seen one.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish the Sooners could have pulled that one out. They deserved it! Heild gave a great interview after the game. Guy is such a class act.

Latest posts

Top Bottom