1000 folks on OSA tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome! We hope you like what you see and will join our community. There's no cost, not much fuss and a lot of great people here.

Consider this an official invitation to join a group of folks who are brought together by love of our country, our Constitution, and our hobby. You won't find a better group of people on any forum.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, when I looked a bit ago, there were over 650 "guests" on the forums. So, I'll add my encouragement for them to sign up and participate. With any forum, everyone tends to learn from everyone else, especially with regards to questions.

I'll also mention that the only "dumb" questions are those that are NOT asked in order to get an answer. Now, if looking at the forums on occasion, you can certainly see that there are some "smart-alecky" answers. Heh. Even those are welcomed.

So, all who might even be remotely tempted to sign up, allow me to welcome you in advance. Go for it!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom