This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, even though most wagon trains to Oregon ended around 1866 with the formation of the Union Pacific Railroad some continued through the 1880's because many people couldn't afford to travel by train. Also, although they were very few, visitors to the Oregon Interpretive Center, recalled arriving to Oregon in wagon trains as late as 1912.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I think it’s looking like it has the potential to be better than Yellowstone. Certainly different but it’s definitely got a good bit of drama too and it’s “deeper”.

@dennishoddy i get Paramount+ free with my T-Mobile cell plan. Netflix too. :) At least a years worth anyway. I got a free year of AppleTV with my phone and I saw 1 movie I liked on it. The rest is pure wokeness. Big surprise there. :coffee2:
I just got an offer through Mediacom here in Arizona for a thirty day free trial but I have to give a CC to continue the subscription. Says I can cancel anytime, and we will only be here a couple more weeks, so I'm in!

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tim McGraw has always been anti gun. To be honest, that may be why I can't get into his 1883 character. He's a woke ********* with a good voice...about it. Well, that and the fact his talent gives him a platform. It's surprising how many contemporary country music stars are gun control advocates.
Garth Brooks, woke peckerwood
Entertainers are chameleon's, every single one of them. Why people fawn all over them is beyond me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom