This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep, finally got the bug and got one. nuttin to fancy, just a para gi expert esp. had it a week and a half before i got time to shoot it and when i did LOVE :heart: this gun is great, affordable and all around fun to shoot. my pf9, while its small and good to carry just isnt that much fun to shoot. so needless to say im hooked! now to start the mods to help a little on recoil, and the trigger is good enough for me, and a re finish with night sights

:gun1: my thursday morning

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no there is nothing else like it, i have went threw buying selling and trading alot of guns to finally come across this one and i love it! going to have mike refinish it at accurate iron two tone it and the night sites and let it go lol, imo it needs nothing else

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well thats how it starts. now you are in trouble. I got my first 1911 this year, a smith and wesson 1911pd then I picked up a springfield 1911-a1 and my latest is a kimber 1911 pro carry II, I like each one. so my collection grows. be sure and post pics in the show your 45 picture thread. lots of cool guns on there to look at too. congrats on the pistol.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well thats how it starts. now you are in trouble. I got my first 1911 this year, a smith and wesson 1911pd then I picked up a springfield 1911-a1 and my latest is a kimber 1911 pro carry II, I like each one. so my collection grows. be sure and post pics in the show your 45 picture thread. lots of cool guns on there to look at too. congrats on the pistol.

and that sir is my greatest fear lol, but i have to pay off the car then let the gun buyin commence :grumble::w000t:

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have a problem with the para, nothing major but her mag release is cracked in half on the button. And I think it could use a new slide stop too. And a mag folower is crap. But today I bought 3 new coly mags one 7rd and 2 10rd mags for under $50!

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have a problem with the para, nothing major but her mag release is cracked in half on the button. And I think it could use a new slide stop too. And a mag folower is crap. But today I bought 3 new coly mags one 7rd and 2 10rd mags for under $50!

holy crap is this the same one you were"making out with":D a few days ago???

Latest posts

Top Bottom