1977 Diner Prices - Cheeseburger 55 cents, yes, cents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like McDonalds sausage egg cheese biscuit and I get one 2-3 times a week lol. And they have good coffee

And you complain about my taste in food! :pms2::pms2::pms2:

McDonalds has awesome biscuits and real eggs. Only better biscuits are Carls Jr. And both are better than Golden slumville.

Ha!!! You go on about how I don't own any guns and then TWICE say you like MacDonald's? Talk about ironic.

I'll take Golden Corral ANY DAY over MacDonald's.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha!!! You go on about how I don't own any guns and then TWICE say you like MacDonald's? Talk about ironic.

It is OK, if I ever get to go on an Eat-N-Shoot with him I will request we pick him up a Happy Meal on the way. All I ask is you remind him to bring his binky. :rotflmao:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 1961 I worked at O'Mealy's Cafeteria in OKC for $40 per week-they paid by the week she they could get around the minimum wage. I think I worked 6 days per week then I went to work at Cattleman's Cafe. but due to the distance from home quit and went to work at Forum Cafeteria for $1.00 per hour and walked several times at night after 8 PM from Main Street near Robinson to Nicoma Park and had no problems with gangbangers or hoodlums. Walked down 23rd Street from Broadway past Eastern and there wasn't ny problems either. But today I wouldn't do that on a bet. Couldn't afford squat but too naive to know better. I thought I knew a lot but time proved otherwise. Haircuts were fifty cents-compare that to today and today's wages...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Reading comprehension TM. I clearly stated I wont eat anything they sell other than a biscuit. A monkey can make a biscuit but only CG can gather than many dirty people in one place.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McDonald's must be better than I remember.

OKLAHOMA CITY —

Four employees of a McDonald's in southwest Oklahoma City were injured Wednesday after police said a customer became upset when she learned the dining room was closed, and fired shots inside the restaurant.

Police told KOCO 5 that a woman entered the lobby of the McDonald's near Southwest 89th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, where employees informed her that the dining room was closed because of safety precautions surrounding the coronavirus pandemic. At some point, the woman pulled out a gun and opened fire on the employees, police said.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading comprehension TM. I clearly stated I wont eat anything they sell other than a biscuit. A monkey can make a biscuit but only CG can gather than many dirty people in one place.

Now see, here's a reading comprehension issue...

...your first post mentioned sausage, egg, and biscuit...not just a biscuit.

So, make up your mind. You've found three things that you like at MacDonald's. I can find way more than that at Golden Corral. Oh, and have you taken a good look at the dirty people going into MacDonald's?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McDonald's must be better than I remember.

OKLAHOMA CITY —

Four employees of a McDonald's in southwest Oklahoma City were injured Wednesday after police said a customer became upset when she learned the dining room was closed, and fired shots inside the restaurant.

Police told KOCO 5 that a woman entered the lobby of the McDonald's near Southwest 89th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, where employees informed her that the dining room was closed because of safety precautions surrounding the coronavirus pandemic. At some point, the woman pulled out a gun and opened fire on the employees, police said.

Over the years and in many places around the U.S., there have been a number of melee's associated with MacDonald's. Most were just "dirty people" throwing stuff around and beating on other people. Not that many shootings...

...at least, not as of late.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now see, here's a reading comprehension issue...

...your first post mentioned sausage, egg, and biscuit...not just a biscuit.

So, make up your mind. You've found three things that you like at MacDonald's. I can find way more than that at Golden Corral. Oh, and have you taken a good look at the dirty people going into MacDonald's?
The egg and sausage are average. Its the fresh biscuit that really interests me. And no, I do not go inside for a biscuit. Drive through only. GC fills up when Wal Mart shoppers clear the store and go eat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom