1977 Diner Prices - Cheeseburger 55 cents, yes, cents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McDonald's is one of those places that you always know what you're gonna get (quality and tastewise). Sometimes when traveling, knowing what you're 'gonna get' is better than chancing the unknown. JMO.

About the only thing I get at Mickey D's is a plain sausage biscuit in the morning ---- maybe 4 a year, maybe.

I like McDonalds sausage egg cheese biscuit and I get one 2-3 times a week lol. And they have good coffee

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember those days and even earlier when you could get a burger for 15 cents and fries for a dime at McDonalds. Only problem was not many had any money. People today have much more disposable income and eat out way more than we did back in the "good old days". I could cite many examples of how much better people have it now. Hell, even the current poor people ain't that poor in comparison.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Campus Police Officer. Glorified door shaker. That was back in the day before schools had alarms and video cams so it required someone to walk the halls, parking lots and check all the doors and windows, often. It was pretty boring but it got me into the CLEET academy.
I never knew they had campus police. They do now. My gal works there as the Principals assistant. Metal detectors too lol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McDonalds has awesome biscuits and real eggs. Only better biscuits are Carls Jr. And both are better than Golden slumville.

Yea keep telling yourself that. My 6 year old niece loves MickyD's breakfast too, but then again you are a young whippersnapper yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom