2 Tulsa Officers shot last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the procession - timed it at 53 minutes long from the first traffic unit that began clearing the route to the last vehicle. Counting the actual number of police, fire, and ambulance units in the procession would have been far above my math abilities. Made me proud to be a Tulsan; it was a moving farewell to a faithful civil servant who paid the ultimate price for all of us.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you on FB. Highly recommend you head to Bartlesville's PD page. They have a video they made of Thursday. It's pretty amazing and the onion cutting factor is high. I tried linking it but it just wouldn't work.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you on FB. Highly recommend you head to Bartlesville's PD page. They have a video they made of Thursday. It's pretty amazing and the onion cutting factor is high. I tried linking it but it just wouldn't work.
I don't know if it's true, but it looked to me like Bartlesville had more vehicles in the procession than any other municipality or agency, other than Tulsa or Tulsa County.

Latest posts

Top Bottom