2 Tulsa Officers shot last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Simple question: how many times have you had same sex anal intercourse?

The answer to that has as much to do with the subject as the answer to the question you asked me; none.

Red the above post about Ad Hominem attacks.

You are searching for a thread end you can pick, a reason to try to disbelieve what I say.
Or, a reason to try to get others to disbelieve me.

You aren't attacking the message, but me personally.

Never and I’ve never been arrested. Your obvious bias against police leads me to believe that you have been arrested before. Your continued failure to deny it leads me to believe I’m right. Let’s be clear, I don’t believe a word you write.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Simple question. Have you ever been arrested? I’m guessing yes, probably multiple times. You do any time with TedKennedy?

TK didn’t “do time”. Funny you’d say that without knowing anything though. Shocked, I am.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Page 4 of the Oklahoman today.

SUV driver found not at fault. Legally pulled over on the shoulder.
Cop was driving on the shoulder. Had 3 lanes clear in front of him, and hit a legally parked car on the shoulder.
I don’t believe that crap. No way a sober, skilled police officer could get into a cluster&&& like that with only non- moving vehicles. Maybe they need special training or something.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never and I’ve never been arrested. Your obvious bias against police leads me to believe that you have been arrested before. Your continued failure to deny it leads me to believe I’m right. Let’s be clear, I don’t believe a word you write.

And this confirms what I've been writing.

You will look for a reason to disbelieve the blatantly obvious, because it doesn't fit your template. You are making accusations with absolutely no evidence, and besmirching (I love that word) my character.

You are using an age-old tactic, seen in the MSM all the time. If you can't beat the argument, beat the messenger.

You are stuck on if I've been arrested. If I've been imprisoned my entire life, or if I'm an Eagle Scout with an unblemished record, the truth is still the truth. Just as how many times you've been to a gay bar is immaterial, my arrest record, or lack of one, is also immaterial to what I'm stating.

IT WAS THE COPS FAULT !

FWIW, I don't have an anti-cop bias. What I've been trying to point out this whole time, is that at least 3 posts made wild accusations against the SUV driver before the truth was in.
I was the only one that waited until the verdict came in, and when I reported it, I was attacked.

You don't believe a word I'm writing, but everything is verifiable. If you choose to put your head in the sand, so be it.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And this confirms what I've been writing.

You will look for a reason to disbelieve the blatantly obvious, because it doesn't fit your template. You are making accusations with absolutely no evidence, and besmirching (I love that word) my character.

You are using an age-old tactic, seen in the MSM all the time. If you can't beat the argument, beat the messenger.

You are stuck on if I've been arrested. If I've been imprisoned my entire life, or if I'm an Eagle Scout with an unblemished record, the truth is still the truth. Just as how many times you've been to a gay bar is immaterial, my arrest record, or lack of one, is also immaterial to what I'm stating.

IT WAS THE COPS FAULT !

FWIW, I don't have an anti-cop bias. What I've been trying to point out this whole time, is that at least 3 posts made wild accusations against the SUV driver before the truth was in.
I was the only one that waited until the verdict came in, and when I reported it, I was attacked.

You don't believe a word I'm writing, but everything is verifiable. If you choose to put your head in the sand, so be it.

Wow, a yes or a no would be so much easier to type. I’m thinking it’s yes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom