20/20 Story Police Officers Speeding (Non emergency) What does OSA think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of you are stuck in the illusion that cops have to follow the law.....they are the LAW you pukes..

Many of us are realistic enough to understand that most cops are basically good people, just like most gun owners are basically good people. But that doesn't mean we think they're all good people. We just want the bad ones to be punished.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love it when I see them texting while speeding with no seat belt. I should really start reporting it as often as I see it. Oh wait its a $2500 fine for not using hands free in a semi and I can't hear on those damn thing. Its amazing what you see sitting up that high.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah i see it all the time around here also I say fire them and ban them from being in any kind of LE for the rest of their lives, if you cant follow the laws then u have no business trying to enforce them, yeah we are all human and make mistakes from time to time but a LE is held at a higher level with the training they receive, and yes there are good Le out there and there are bad ones too it just seems here lately there is more bad than good, and im just going by what i see here locally

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was almost T-boned by a deputy running a stop sign at a 3 way BUSY intersection a few weeks back. He glanced up from his cell phone long enough to catch the stink eye I was giving him and quickly sped off after I completed the turn.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ride-along pretty often with a few different departments and they all speed, but I've noticed they're pretty lenient on speeders too. Personally, given the number of warnings I've received as opposed to tickets, cops speeding doesn't bother me.

What I really wish is that they'd enforce other rules of the road rather than focusing on speeding - left lane passing only, high-beam infractions, blinker usage and illegal lane changes, stuff like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom