$20 an hour Minimum Wage coming to Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Things are already outrageous priced here now. I got a medium Schlotzky's sandwich, no drink, no chips, just the sandwich and it was $9.34 before tax. Just think what it would be with $20 min wage
Food prices high? Went to Krells in Yukon. Two take-out sandwiches for dinner = $31.57. Wonder bread and bologna next time!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things are already outrageous priced here now. I got a medium Schlotzky's sandwich, no drink, no chips, just the sandwich and it was $9.34 before tax. Just think what it would be with $20 min wage

Those damned sammiches ain't worth $2.00 ... Mushy ass chewing gum like bread with veggies that all taste like water and meat that is like salted cardboard. Bleech ... 😝

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to know when fast food jobs switched from being a job high schoolers and college kids had to earn a little spending cash to a career path that is expected to support a family of four. If an 8 year old can perform your job duties reliably you aren’t worth any $20.00/hour. AND if you want to earn more learn a skill that everyone can’t or won’t do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom