$20 an hour Minimum Wage coming to Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Won't this cause retirees to re-enter the job market cause they can't live on Soc. Sec. Hedging out young people with no skills?

In 5 more years minimum wage will be $40/hr and I'll be 70. I can work 20 hours a week and make more money than I've ever made in a week in my life. AND ... I'll have my SSI ... Oh WAIT!! No I won't. Because they will cancel that and I'll have to go back to work 40 hours a week. 🙄 The bastards ... 😝

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 5 more years minimum wage will be $40/hr and I'll be 70. I can work 20 hours a week and make more money than I've ever made in a week in my life. AND ... I'll have my SSI ... Oh WAIT!! No I won't. Because they will cancel that and I'll have to go back to work 40 hours a week. 🙄 The bastards ... 😝
Just work 30.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$40 an hour with the inflation these clowns are going to cause will be just enough for a loaf of bread

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol. Oklahoma can’t even get its education figured out. Ain’t now way they’d ever raise the minimum wage to $20/hr.

I think we have it figured out fine. Walters won with a nice majority. It is the teachers and beauacracy that are fighting what the people want.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just work 30.

Hell I couldn't even work 14 without winding up spending my whole life at work or in bed recuperating from being at work. It sucked a big donkey's balls.

If I had my druthers I'd be healthy and work 80 hours a week. But nobody asked me so ... 🤷🤷 Here I am ... Crushing it as a Stepford wife! 😉😂😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom